2019 is just at a stone’s throw.
You’re still on a hunt for the best SEO tools to use.
Search engines algorithm is changing very frequently.
So, earning organic rank is becoming more and more complex every day and night.
It seems like an unattainable goal.
Being unintroduced to SEO tools are like sailing a boat without the marine radar.
Therefore, it’s essential to use SEO tools to search for keywords, competitors, and track rank, etc. If you ignore it, then beating 2019 competition would be difficult.
Online SEO tools may play a significant role in setting out SEO strategies.
Don’t let your business float away with the wave of fierce competition.
In this post, I’m going to discuss the best SEO tools that are worth trying first in 2019 either for keyword research, competitor research, rank tracking, or link building.
However, before going ahead, watch this video by Growth Everywhere to know how SEO is going to change.
Now, let me to enlist the best SEO tools for 2019.
Downloaded over 4.5 million times, Yoast SEO gives you a rock-hard toolset to appear on the top in the search results. The tool is for everyone, ranging from a local online store around the corner to some of the most prestigious sites.
Yoast SEO comes with tons of hidden features. It does much more than handling Titles and Meta Descriptions for a website.
It helps you create better content by allowing you to preview how your post or page will look like in search results.
- It’s the best solution for page analysis, like checking the page length, Meta Descriptions and whether it contains keywords or not.
- It enables you to determine the page. For example, you can know which page would be shown by Google in its search results and which won’t be.
- It creates XML sitemaps automatically and informs search engines of its existence.
- Since it is equipped with Facebook OpenGraph implementation, linking SEO and social media is easier.
- Unlike other plugins, Yoast SEO is multisite compatible. And, it allows easy navigation for both users and search engines.
Ahrefs can be the best SEO tool in 2019 to research your competitors, grow search traffic and monitor your niche. It enables you to know why your competitors are ranking so high and what you should do to outrank them.
Despite endless SEO tools out there, online marketers and business owners prefer using Ahrefs for improving their search rankings.
Ahrefs main tools are: Site explorer, Keywords explorer, Content explorer, Rank tracker, Site audit, Alerts, SEO toolbar and so on.
By using it, you can:
- Analyze your competitor’s search traffic
- Track their position
- Get a deep backlink profile for any URL
- Identify SEO issues with your site
- See every site that’s linking to a particular piece of content to allow you to create a list of outreach targets
- Discover the most popular content for any topic (by organic traffic, backlinks, and social shares)
When talking about the best backlink analysis tools, the Site Explorer of Ahrefs comes first. Besides, Content Explorer is another tool that searches the web for the most popular content for any keyword or topic.
Ahrefs’ Keywords Explorer lets you know:
- A keyword’s research volume (local or global)
- SERP Overview and position history
- Related keyword ideas
- and Difficulty level
Ahrefs offers free trial for all its plans.
SEM Rush is another reliable SEO tool for 2019 search engine marketing strategies. It has received a lot appreciation for good reasons. I really have a great faith on it.
This particular suite of tools gives SEO professionals a complete workflow and takes competitor research to a whole other level. What sets it apart is that it offers more than 20 ways to research your competition.
By using SEM Rush, you find your competitor’s best backlinks, best content, best keywords, and more. It’s even great for PPC and paid traffic.
Below are some of the activities I perform very often using SEM Rush.
- See competitor’s best keywords
- Discover new organic competitors
- Observe position changes of domains
- Find the right keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns
- Conduct a deep backlink analysis
- Gather phrase matches and related keywords
- Find long-tail keywords and keywords with less competition
With so many features, SEM Rush is a must for 2019 SEO strategy.
Analysing what content performs the best for any topic or competitor is necessary for better organic search results. Buzzsumo is the most reliable partner you can use for your 2019 content marketing and SEO campaigns.
It’s more than just an SEO tool. But, you can definitely use it for the best SEO services as well.
Listed below are the features of Buzzsumo you can use for your online business:
Know the most shared content – This tool enables you to analyse which content performs best for any topic or competitor.
Alert for keywords – Buzzsumo alerts you for target keywords, domains, authors, and competitor sites.
Influencer outreach – With this tool, finding key influencers for any topic is easier than ever.
View share – The feature ‘view share’ allows you to see who has tweeted particular content, how often people have retweeted it and how many followers it has increased. You’ll now know who to contact in case you want to reach out to influencers on Twitter.
There’re tons of other features. I would highly recommend you to check them out.
If we come to a logical conclusion, we find that using above tools are the most reliable companion to set out 2019 SEO strategy.
These tools will help you achieve first search engine rank in 2019. Use them and let them be your best SEO partner in the upcoming year.