ContentTutorial is a top source for news in social and digital media, technology, business, and so on.
We’re on the lookout for guest authors with a niche in their subjects or those talented writers who would like to join our growing list of guest contributors. Here’s how to get started.
If you like ContentTutorial and want to value-add to our readers by sharing your knowledge, feel free to join as a Contributor!
- The content length should be minimum 800 words.
- Sentences should be easy and reader friendly.
- Use of small sentences (not more than 25 words).
- Use of simple words, avoid multi-syllabic words.
- Avoid using punctuation as much as possible.
- Avoid passive voice where not required.
- No affiliate allowed.
- Only one “Dofollow” link for a domain with 25+ DA.
- Meta description
- Highlighted keywords.
- The content should be 100% unique and error-free.
- Minimum one image for featured image.
The image should be free from any copyright issue otherwise the guest author/contributor or the one who delivers the content via the registered email id of ContentTutorial or publishes themselves via free registration on the site is responsible.
For detail writing tips, click here:
Note: ContentTutorial doesn’t allow the promotion of any particular product or service. We also don’t allow promotion of any information about questionable materials, such as the following:
- Sexual Content
- Hate Websites
- Criminal Activities.
- The content that instigate communal riots.
- The content should be appropriate for any demographic.
We give free registration option as a contributor. And if we are assured of interests to our readers, we will feature the content.